I ran across this today on social media. My research did not reveal a specific source other than it is an Indian spiritual quote. I found it as part of a story of a traveler and an Indian wise man. In any case, whatever the source it is inspiring to me personally.
1.Make peace with your past so it doesn’t spoil your present.
2. What others think about you is none of your business.
3. Time heals almost everything, give the time, some time.
4. Don’t compare your life with other’s you have no idea what their journey is all about.
5. No one is a reason of your happiness except yourself.
6. Stop thinking too much its alright not to know all the answers.
7. Smile, you don’t own all the problems of world.